Sunday, August 8, 2010

True Blood Preview: Season 3 Finale Clips,will Sam tell Tara his secret?

True Blood Preview: Season 3 Finale Clips

After a two week wait between True Blood episodes, I doubt I’m alone in being excited to see what happens next but after such a fantastic season, I'm a little sad that it's coming to an end. Read on for some semi-spoilery details and videoclips from the episode.


After watching the promo video for the episode (below), I’m afraid everything I don’t want to happen will happen when Season 3 wraps up. Am I just a pessimist or will this season end on a sad note? (Please don’t die, Eric!) 

The clips don’t give much away, nor does HBO's episode description but aspects of the plot are referenced in the description (obviously), so consider yourself warned nonetheless. http://www.cinemablend.com/television/True-Blood-Preview-Season-3-Finale-Clips-26859.html










No comments:

Who's your favorite 'Grey's Anatomy' character?

Become a fan

Follow me on Twitter